It’s not just apps that companies might need help with: Some clients know the value of webpages that correspond with FileMaker and give proper database support. This solution offers a few unique advantages to businesses that want to maximize their use of FileMaker online.
Here are some of the perks of using a customized FileMaker tool for company website needs. An experienced FileMaker authority will help companies make strong decisions and keep their web content accurate and tied to the company’s data:
- Automation: Get consistent details inserted from the SQL database to compliment what’s already on the site. Setting this up avoids any discrepancies between different sources of data and allows the customers to stay informed. This also saves time for such tasks as registration, as the database is filled all at once, so there’s no need to write and rewrite as details change, something ecommerce businesses in particular may be interested in. Better development could mean more website traffic and reduced redundancy.
- Data Alignment: Inventory and sales data can vary, demanding a need to connect with these for greater efficiency.
- FileMaker Coherence: Working with a FileMaker consultant for other development as well? It makes sense to turn to the same source for help with the web development tasks. Updating website development practices is all about consistency, and when it’s hand in hand with existing development projects, the result could be a more effective use of FileMaker’s resources.
- Security: The structure of a FileMaker-powered site allows users to prioritize some piece of data over others for greater protections. The most at-risk content can stay in an external source away from the online database to keep it safe from possible unwanted access, allowing the client some say in which features are treated with the greatest attention to safety.
- User Access: For the best user experience, companies need to make their websites flow as smoothly as possible. Users want an easy way to connect, and the web portals available through FileMaker development provide that. These can also be hosted on the site through WordPress or a similarly familiar system.
“Oh you’re an utter GENIUS!! That change has changed my solution’s usability 1,000 fold. I can’t thank you enough.” –Tanya Check (Creative Technology)