Kyo Logic is looking to hire a full-time Marketing/Sales Intern to work in our Norwalk, CT office for Summer 2019. This job would involve supporting the company’s social media programs, newsletter and web site in addition to following up sales leads with our sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Kyo Logic’s social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin), monthly newsletter and website
- Assist with sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship, proposals & meeting recaps
- Help maintain the organization’s corporate image and identity
- Provides administrative and/or process support for proposal generation, customer service, and call/meeting history
- Generates meeting and proposal confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data via HubSpot
- Prepares presentations, types & proofread correspondence
Qualifications and Skills
- Critical thinker interested in business and software technologies
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Hubspot
- Ability to self-manage and juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Team focused, confident, and professional
- Be eligible for permanent work status in the US
Competitive compensation, Flexible Core Hours, and More!